Thought Leader Series
N2 Learning is pleased to offer a four-part series of professional learning opportunities for campus and district-level educators. Each professional learning module includes the following: 1) one-hour virtual session is provided for each registrant (recorded session available for team setting); 2) professional development guide to support implementation prior to and after the virtual session with the thought leader; 3) resources to support active engagement and implementation of learning.
- Oct 27, 2021 10:15 - 11:15 a.m.
- Designing Engaging Learning Experiences with Eric Sheninger
- Nov 9, 2021 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- The Most Important Change: Students Asking Questions with Alan November
- Dec 8, 2021 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- The Human Side of School Change with Rob Evans
- Feb 23, 2022 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Diversity, Equity, Dignity with Dwight Carter
Cost & Location
- Fee: $500.00
- Location: Virtual